Asthalin 100 MCG Description
Asthalin 100mcg is an inhaler that treats respiratory conditions such asthma (COPD), chronic obstructive and restrictive pulmonary disease (COPD), and asthma with whistling and difficulty breathing.
When you breathe, you will hear ng sounds. Salbutamol is the active component in Asthalin 100mcg. COPD is a condition that causes damage to the lung, making it difficult for air to flow. Asthalin Inhaler USA is an antistmatic medication, which falls within the fast-acting bronchodilators (or relievers) class of medicine. Even if you feel better or have a decreased in side effects, it is important not to increase the dosage or discontinue the treatment. If you are taking other medications, inform your doctor. For oral hygiene purposes, rinse your mouth every 15 minutes after you have used the inhaler.
Asthalin 100 MCG uses
Aerocort Inhaler is used to relieve spasms and constriction of the airways from respiratory diseases such asthma and chronic obstruction pulmonary disease. This condition causes difficulty breathing, wheezing sound, tightness in the chest, and difficulty in breathing.
Contraindications to Asthalin 100 mg MCG
- If you have an allergy or sensitivity to salbutamol, the Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler.
- If you’re at risk of being pregnant or having an early delivery.
Side effects of Asthalin100 MCG
- Feeling a bit uneasy
- An increase in heart rate
- A shortness of breath
- Swelling of the face, lips and eyelids
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor, if necessary.
- Any pre-existing medical conditions like diabetes, thyroid, high cholesterol, heart disease or high blood pressure.
- A fungal, bacterial, or viral infection is affecting your lungs or airways.
- Your blood potassium levels are low.
- You should use the inhaler at a higher frequency than your doctor recommends.
- This inhaler can cause worsening of symptoms.
- You are taking any other medications or supplements.
Mode of Action for Asthalin 100 MCG
How does it work?
Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler is an anti-asthmatic medicine that acts quickly. Salbutamol improves breathing and opens up the airways for patients with asthma and other breathing difficulties. It relieves symptoms such as wheezing or shortness of breathing.
Directions for Asthalin 100 mg MCG
- Ask your doctor for instructions on how to use this inhaler.
- The inhaler contains the medication. You will need to blow it into your lungs.
- You can keep track of the remaining dose by using the counter that subtracts 1 from each puff. If the counter shows 000 it is time to get rid of your inhaler.Read less
Interactions between Asthalin 100 and MCG
Interactions between other medicines
- You should not use Asthalin 100mcg with any blood pressure-lowering medication (propranolol or atenolol), together with water pills.
- You should take care with medicines for mental disorders.
- Theophylline and aminophylline can cause blood potassium to be disrupted by other medications for asthma or xanthine.
- Asthalin can be affected by certain medicines, and Asthalin can also affect other medicines.
- Inform your doctor about any medicines, supplements, or herbals that you may be taking to prevent possible interactions.
- Particularly if you’re taking medication to treat high bloodpressure, heart failure or high/abnormal levels of cholesterol.
Asthalin 100 mg MCG storage and disposal
- Make sure to store it in a dry, cool place.
- Keep it out reach of pets or children.
Dosage Of Asthalin 100 MCG
Do not take this medicine if you feel you are experiencing serious side effects.
Did you miss a dose?
Do not forget to take any medicine if you’ve been absent. If it is already time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose. You can still follow the regular dosing schedule.