In this case study article, we will discuss different aspects of backlinks such as: B. their definition, meaning, types and ways to build them. So let’s start with the backlink itself.
Backlinks- In one sentence, “backlinks” are defined as inbound links to our blog (website) or webpage from other websites or blogs. When someone reads your article and if they liked the same thing and they produced content on the same topic on their blog, they SEO link that content back to your website, this is called a seo backlink Still confused, let’s take an example, Mr. A writes a post about backlinks on his blog, when Mr. B goes through this article, approves it and posts some content related to backlinks on his own blog, linking Mr A indicates post.
Let’s describe the importance of backlinks.
- Faster Indexing – Faster indexing is considered to be the most important aspect of backlinks. Since Google and other major search engines will index a newer blog or pages or blog post much faster because of themselves than if backlinks get to your site from a high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently, which in turn will Crawling increases by search engine bots on your site, resulting in faster indexing.
- Search Engine Rankings – Another important aspect of backlinks is that they improve your website’s search engine rankings. Building or having a larger number of quality backlinks will definitely improve your website’s search engine rankings, as search engines judge a website’s ranking based on the number of quality backlinks. If you have more links, search engines will show your website on their top pages. Which in turn is very important to drive traffic from search results as we all know that most of the traffic our blog receives comes from search engines.
- Page Rank – Not only search engine rankings, backlinks also directly affect page rank. If you build backlinks from websites with high PR, you can definitely see a higher rank on your next update and we also know how important page rank is in terms of SEO. Higher page rank makes you rank high among your competitors who have lower page ranks, enriching your website with more traffic than others.
We all know that backlinks are a very important part of SEO (search engine optimization). Next we need to focus on the best methods to build backlinks or how to build backlinks? If you google backlink building, you will find thousands of automated backlink building tools that guarantee that your blog will have as many backlinks as you want with a single click. Some of these automated tools are free and some are paid, giving you backlinks from high PR websites. Sites that provide free backlinks from bad sites will lower your ranking and thus decrease your site’s performance. Various paid websites that offer backlinks are recognized and penalized by Google according to their various updates.
So from the above section we came to the conclusion that instead of getting tremendously bad backlinks, we should always try to get some quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises, what actually is a quality backlink?
Quality Backlinks – A quality backlink is defined as a backlink that comes from a website that has content related to your website and not a link that comes from a website unrelated to you. Quality backlinks come from websites using your keywords or websites with the same topic. Suppose website A gets a backlink from a website with the same keywords or topic like blogging, seo, make money online etc. This link is considered a quality backlink and not a link from an automotive website. Google gives high importance to the link coming from the blogging site and less importance to the link coming from the automotive site. Google places a high value on high-quality links that come from high-PR sites. She considers .gov and .edu to be most important. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.
Now let’s see what the different types of backlinks are.
Basically, there are two different types of backlinks: “dofollow” and “nofollow”.
- Dofollow Backlinks – Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks that search engine crawlers follow when they crawl your website. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enter your site they crawl your entire blog including links, images, everything, if they crawl a “dofollow” link they end up on this page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link, they end up on your page, which helps index your site faster. It provides you with traffic and helps you increase your page rank.
- Nofollow Backlinks – Nofollow backlinks are backlinks that contain a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they just ignore it. You can view other website sources by right-clicking and selecting View Source, then using Ctrl+F to search for rel=”nofollow”. You will see many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also ensure good traffic, but are not conducive to page rank.
Note: It is recommended to create dofollow links and mark bad links on your site with a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss the best and easiest ways to create quality backlinks
- Social Media – Social media and bookmarking sites always provide us with quality backlinks. Facebook and Twitter have always Premium Backlinks kaufen. Just create your fan page there and start posting links.
- Guest Posting – Guest posting is always discussed as the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just visit various websites or blogs that offer “guest posting”. Write for them, which in turn will bring you quality backlinks and traffic.
- Blog Commenting – Blog commenting is the easiest way to get a good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (anchor text) on blogs related to your niche. In any case, they provide you with good backlinks.
- Website Submission to Blog Directories – Submit your blog to various blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. I got good backlinks from them too.
- Linking Forum Signatures – Participate in various forums related to your niche. Many forums use signature linking, just enter your URL in the signature linking field and you’re done. (Quality forums only)
- Yahoo Answers – Yahoo Answers is another way to get good backlinks, answer questions about your niche and quote your blog URL.
- RSS directories – Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
- Article Submission – Submit your article to various article sites such as Ezinearticles.