Apple Cider Vinegar – Pills vs Liquid
In the world of health and maintenance, apple cider vinegar has been known to be a very magical element. For the body, it does not just stick to a single benefit, as there is so much that it does that proves to be beneficial to the body. However, the question arises which form of it should be taken, whether the liquid is better or the pills form. If you are also in this deciding state, give this a read and decide for yourself. apple cider vinegar – pills vs liquid
Why apple cider vinegar?
First of all, let’s establish why apple cider vinegar is really important to be indulged in a debate of taking it in a better form. Here are some noteworthy benefits that it has to offer the body once taken:
- If you want to lose weight, apple cider vinegar is one of the best things that helps you lose weight with a very healthy process that does not let gain back.
- For diabetics, it works wonders as well. It is known to maintain blood sugar levels to a good extent.
- It keeps the cholesterol levels in check so that it doesn’t go too high.
- Usually, bacteria grow in the body and decline gut health. Apple cider vinegar is known to fight off these bacterial agents and cleanse the body from such toxins.
- You can use it for glowing skin as well. For this, you need to dilute it first but it will definitely give off results.
Which form is better for intake?
Now that we know how it does wonders to the body and health, we come back to the question of whether it should be taken in liquid form or pills. A lot of people are in a confused state regarding this and we are here to settle this for you. Here are some of the details about both forms of apple cider vinegar. Pick the one you find better for your personal use.
In order to convert apple cider vinegar into a small pill, it is usually either dehydrated or turned into powdered form. This is then enclosed in a capsule that you can easily take. In the case of dosage, one pill is known to have a dosage of two tablespoons of liquid apple cider vinegar. Here are some pros and cons of the pills to help you better decide whether you should be taking pills or not.
- If you are usually on the go, taking a whole bottle of liquid apple cider vinegar does not seem feasible. However, taking a box of pills sure does. So it’s easy to carry.
- If you don’t like the striking taste of apple cider vinegar, you can take pills that do not have any smell or taste associated with it. They can benefit you without having a foul taste.
- Apple cider vinegar has an acidic effect due to its acidic nature. If your body does not have the capability to beat this effect, it’s better for you to take a pill so it is not direct consumption.
- Apart from an absorptive point of view, acidic pills also save your teeth from the acidic effect. It is just like taking another pill. so it keeps your mouth safe from the acidic effect as well.
- If you are not used to or comfortable with taking a pill, you might not want to go with this option.
- Quality needs to ensure whether it is rightly made or not. Not all pills are made in the same way. So make sure you know better about how your chosen pills are made and what type of coating is done to them.
- Thoroughly check all the ingredients added to make sure no harmful agent is added as well.
When apples are crushed and then fermented, the resulting liquid is basically known as apple cider vinegar. It is a very common kitchen item and very popular to be taken in this form for various benefits. Here are some pros and cons of this form to help you decide whether you should be taking it directly in liquid form or not. best fish oil for bodybuilding