Chocolate boxes make great gifts during holidays and special occasions, especially when filled with delicious treats. However, most chocolate boxes look the same and can make your gift seem less thoughtful and personalized. Here are 10 simple tips for designing unique chocolate boxes that will make any gift recipient’s day.
1) Use your imagination
Custom boxes allow you to create a specific design that is unique to your company. These boxes can be customized with your logo, branding and other images. Below are ten simple tips to help design unique custom chocolate boxes that suit your business’s needs:
1) Decide on the size of the box – Custom chocolate boxes come in many different sizes, so it is important to choose the size that best fits your needs.
2) Consider the occasion
Custom chocolate boxes are a great way to make your gift stand out and provide an unforgettable moment for the recipient. Whether you’re celebrating a milestone birthday, sending a thank you card, or just looking to brighten someone’s day with some chocolates, custom boxes can turn any occasion into something special.
1) Pick Your Shape – One of the first decisions you’ll need to make when designing custom chocolate boxes is what shape will fit your needs.
3) Have an eye for detail
You don’t want to skimp on the details, even if you’re not a designer. Here are some custom box design tips to help you get the most out of your chocolate boxes.
– Decide on a color scheme and stay true to it. The colors should represent the type of chocolate or flavors that are included in the box.
4) Focus on the box lid design
The lid is one of the most important parts of your chocolate box. It’s where you can get creative with shapes, colors and designs to represent your business or brand! Here are 10 simple tips for designing the perfect lid:
– Select a shape that contrasts well with the color of your chocolates. If you are creating truffles or other solid candy, opt for a round lid so it fits nicely inside.
5) Consider the best shape and size
It is important to keep in mind the best shape and size of your chocolate box. The right size will depend on the type of chocolates you are going to put inside. For example, if you have small chocolates, then a small box would work best. If you have larger chocolates, then a larger box would be more appropriate. You should also think about the exterior design of your box. Is it going to be simple or detailed? Will there be windows on the front?
6) Add a personal touch
Chocolate boxes are an easy way to give a small gift. They can be used as thank you gifts, party favors, or even just a little something special to say I was thinking of you. The best part is they’re inexpensive and take up very little space in the pantry or freezer.
I love getting chocolate boxes because it’s like opening a little present!
7) Colour psychology
A study by the University of Maryland found that people are more likely to buy something if it is in a brightly coloured, attention-grabbing package. This is because our brains associate these colours with happiness and relaxation.
8) Test multiple designs against each other
The first step in designing a chocolate box is to create several design options. Once you have two or three concept sketches, take them to a local print shop and get quotes. These quotes will help you understand what the costs of your designs will be so that you can decide which one is best for your budget. It’s also important to choose colors and materials that are not only beautiful, but also durable enough to stand up to the rigors of shipping and handling.
9) Have fun with ideas
1. Consider the box size – smaller boxes are better suited to truffles and other bite-sized treats. Larger boxes are better suited to larger bars and are more likely to win you over with their impressive size.
2. Find a good printer – make sure they have the ability to print on both sides of the paper, so that you can turn it into a fully-fledged chocolate package.
10) Don’t get discouraged
Designing a chocolate box can be a daunting task. There are so many things to take into consideration, like how to make your design stand out and how to create the perfect packaging. Don’t get discouraged by all these factors! Remember that creating custom boxes is an art, not a science. You may have to experiment with different colors, fonts, or shapes until you find the perfect combination.