Calcium and Vitamin D
Calcium and vitamin D play a significant role in the bones health; these nutrients are building blocks of bone and maintain bone strength and density. Calcium and vitamin D both are important to function properly. To elaborate, if you have enough Calcium in your body but less vitamin D, then the Calcium does not work efficiently.
Thus for the proper observation of Calcium, you need a standard amount of Vitamin D in your body. You can add foods in the diet which are high in Calcium or Vitamin D, or you can also add on supplements for proper nutrition. Herbal supplements for Calcium and vitamin D are good options. You can Buy Herbal Supplements Online or offline from any good herbal supplements shop.
Sources of Calcium And Vitamin D
Major vitamin D sources-:
- Egg yolks and fatty Fish
- Vitamin D3 Tablets
- Sunlight – sunlight is one of the best and natural sources of Vitamin D. the amount of Vitamin D in food items is significantly less; in that case, sunlight is a major source of vitamin D. However, staying long in the sun is also bad for your skin health, then you should use skin protection measures such as sunscreen to protect yourself from harmful UV rays.
- Egg yolks and fatty Fish– Healthy foods are essential for proper nutrition, but Vitamin D plays a major role in absorbing the nutrition. You can have adequate Vitamin D from egg yolks and fatty Fish. Both are also important sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which play a vital role in cardiovascular Health.
- Vitamin D3 supplements- if you cannot complete the daily requirement of VitaminD, i.e., 400-800 IU, then you should add vitamin D3 herbal supplement to your diet. You should take these supplements only by consulting your doctor and if you have a deficiency.
Major sources of Calcium-
- Skim milk or dairy products
- Green leafy vegetables
- Calcium supplements
- Skim milk- Dairy products without fat are one of the best and rich sources of Calcium. Daily consumption of Products such as Skim milk, curd, and buttermilk provides you with the required amount of Calcium.
- Green vegetables- Green leafy veggies such as Beans and lentils are high in Calcium, fibre, protein, and minerals, including iron, magnesium, zinc, folate, and potassium. Moreover, these vegetables also lower your bad cholesterol and are beneficial for type 2 diabetes.
- Calcium supplements– if you are unable to get the required 1,000 mg of Calcium daily, in that case, you should buy herba;l calcium supplements for the best bone and joint care. You must take calcium supplements if you have an allergy to dairy products.
Therefore calcium and vitamin d are necessary for healthy bones and joints as well as for the appropriate functioning of the body. If you also have a deficiency of these primary nutrients, then it is best to visit the official website of Hanacare and buy the best healthy herbal supplements at affordable prices.